Version 1.3.5 (04 Dec 2016)
- Updated: sqlite3odbc.dll, which reflects SQLite 2.8.17/3.15.2.
Version 1.3.4 (05 Jun 2016)
- Updated: sqlite3odbc.dll, which reflects SQLite 2.8.17/3.13.0.
Version 1.3.3 (12 May 2016)
- Added: searching for "/0/" will find non-remembered items; searching for "/1/" will find remembered items.
Version 1.3.2 (30 Mar 2016)
- Added: Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable files, to improve compatibility with a variety of Windows installations.
- Fixed: some files were erroneously marked missing.
- Fixed: error message when full path of a startup item exceeded 255 characters.
Version 1.3.1 (07 Nov 2015)
- Fixed: enabling or disabling items could fail for some registry items.
Version 1.3.0 (06 Nov 2015)
- Added: tasks listed in the Windows Task Scheduler are included.
- Added: menu option to mute sounds (under "Tools").
- Added: "Filter" option for search function will show only the matching records. When filter is off, the next matching record will be highlighted among the displayed records. Filter is on by default.
- Fixed: some files were erroneously marked missing on 64-bit systems.
Version 1.2.1 (23 Oct 2015)
- Added: menu option to view the Windows Task Scheduler (under "Tools").
- Added: menu option to run Windows "msconfig" (under "Tools").
- Added: alert is generated about duplicate items, which may indicate re-enabling. A new menu option under the "Tools" menu allows duplicates to be ignored.
- Fixed: file shortcuts would sometimes be expanded incorrectly on 64-bit systems.
Version 1.2.0 (16 Oct 2015)
- Added: detect and include disabled items.
- Added: menu options to enable and disable startup items.
- Added: menu option to look up the file name on Google.
- Added: menu option to run the selected item.
- Added: menu option to view Windows services.
- Added: menu option to create a new startup item.
- Added: menu option to adjust row height
- Added: menu option for file properties.
- Added: menu option to reset column widths to default values.
- Added: menu option to show path's folder in Windows Explorer.
- Changed: row height and column widths are saved.
- Changed: with the "/auto" command-line parameter, if startup changes are initially detected, StartupDiff will never automatically exit (e.g., after the user refreshes the list of startup items).
- Changed: right-clicking an item with a null key path will no longer copy the path to the Windows clipboard. This could have occurred when a search led to no results.
Version 1.1.2 (28 Sep 2015)
- Added: menu option "TaskMgr", to run the Windows Task Manager.
- Fixed: paths over 255 characters might not have been remembered.
- Changed: "Registry" menu option is now "Open". This will display the selected item's startup directory or registry key.
- Changed internal database format to SQLite.
Version 1.1.1 (23 Sep 2015)
- Added: main grid of items is color-coded.
- Fixed: toggle was enabled for null items following search.
- Fixed: error sometimes occurred upon exit if no startup keys were found.
- Fixed: title bar was not immediately updated upon toggle.
- Fixed: error occurred if exported text file contained a null file extension.
- Changed: increased log size to 100 KB.
Version 1.1.0 (21 Sep 2015)
- Added: log file of added and deleted items.
- Changed: major improvements in speed.
- Various bux fixes.
- Cosmetic enhancements.
Version 1.0.6 (15 Sep 2015)
- Changed: pressing F3 now displays information. Right-click on an item to copy the key to the Windows clipboard.
Version 1.0.5 (14 Sep 2015)
Version 1.0.0 (12 Sep 2015)